Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Week Two - Thing #3

Setting up the blog was fun. Finding a title that wasn't already being used was not that easy. I felt very uncreative until I decided to combine my love of coffee with a library theme - not really a stretch since my library sells lattes as a fund raiser. And there's that whole Barnes & Noble thing with Starbucks.
My family got involved in selecting my avatar. I had no idea that they considered me a blonde. Yahoo doesn't really have a color to match my hair or a person who reflects my age. I guess I will have to settle for young and perky. Would that count as using technology to my advantage or viewing a problem as a challenge?

3 comments:

RobWortmanPach said...

Love your creative title. Love coffee too! My avatar reflects my spirit more than my age too. Look forward to see what is "brewing" on your blog.

lovdancer said...

I actually love your avatar. It does sort of remind me of you!!! Thank you for helping me put my avatar on my blog!! I love you! See you soon(real soon!).

ESC1 said...

I know what you mean about avatars not looking exactly like you. The people I know have avatars that look amazingly similar to them.