Thursday, August 14, 2008

Week Nine - Thing #23

Yea! This has been so much fun - as fun as Dr. Lesene's classes reading all those books which gave me a legitimate excuse to do what I love: "Honest, honey, this really is part of my assignment." It is also fun to be part of this and read that SLJ is also offering a 23 Things, and realize we have been offered something very current and relevant to our jobs. We have been part of the thread in Creative Commons as this course continues to spread. Unlike the original program, we did not sign a learning contract. I am certain that 23 Things will continue to evolve - or perhaps there will be a sequel.


Favorite Exercise - It's hard to pick a favorite from all the activities because I enjoyed them all. If I have to pick, I will pick having a blog. I am going to maintain my blog but I will adapt it.

Unexpected Outcome - wikis are useful. Wikipedia had been my only impression of a wiki and even my opinion of Wikipedia has changed.

If you offered another discovery program like this would I participate? - Yes

One Word description - AWESOME!

No comments: