Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 3, Thing #5




This week I explored Flickr. I learned about tags and how to add them to my photos so that the photos could be categorized. Tags are great places to get ideas for special photos because very talented people post their photos on Flickr. If you are going to the beach, for example, check out the "Beach" tag. There are some great ideas. I looked at several groups, such as Helsinki's Metal balls. Some groups have to be joined, such as this one, before you are allowed to post photos.

I opened my own account on Flickr and tagged two photos "esc1library" and marked them public. I posted my photos using Flickr's blogging tool. I learned to just click around and what I needed was somewhere. The main lesson I have learned is "don't be afraid to search the site. Flickr and Google work to make themselves user-friendly. If you seek, you will find

No comments: