Sunday, July 27, 2008

Week Five - Thing #10



Yesterday I was discouraged because I had a difficult time with the assignment. Today I received a comment on my blog from Cathy Nelson. I had shared a link to her blog and she wrote to thank me. She suggested that I search the "blogrolls" on the blogs that I like to find more blogs to follow. This is good advice because it is a timesaver. Blogs you like are going to link to more blogs you like. Thanks, Cathy.
Tonight I played around with image generators. Here is the link to my image: http://www.imagechef.com/ This would be fun for students to use as suggested in the Curriculum Connections section; however, my security software was warning me about the Comic Strip Generator site and, if I ventured too far into Image Chef, I was warned also. FD Toys seemed to be okay. This leads me to believe most of these tools will probably be blocked at school. A teacher could probably use this but would have to prepare in advance with technology specifically what site would be used.

1 comment:

ESC1 said...

The tools are not blocked at Region One, therefore, and hopefully, they may not be blocked at your school.