Monday, July 28, 2008

Week Five - Thing # 11

Tonight I explored Web 2.0 award-winning applications and Ning. I chose to explore eSnips, one of the award-winning site for digital storage and access. eSnips allows its members to store, share, and exchange music playlists, artwork, jokes, poetry, spiritual ideas, photography, videos, as well as other tags or categories. There is a forum for posts. Playlists and widgets can be used in user's blogs. Students and teachers would find this a useful tool for storing items that they want to add to other projects.
Next I explored Ning. I checked out Library 2.0, but decided not to join at this time. I am barely keeping up with reading everything on my Bloglines account. Library 2.0 or something like it will be my next step as I shift into web 2.0 as part of my online life.
I played Travel IQ and I definitely need to brush up on my geography.

No comments: